Re: Install Problems

Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@gaertner.de)
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 00:06:49 +0200

Len Smith <lensmith@netcom.com> said:

Len> Point, slipped my mind. This is on a Solaris 2.5.1 machine. There
Len> are other versions of tcl and Tk located under /usr/local/lib. When I
Len> compiled scotty it sourced the tcl and tk I installed, under
Len> /apps/scotty-2.1.5.

Once again, these things are difficult to debug via email. One last
tip is to check your dynamic linker setup or your LD_* environment
variables. Run strace or truss or whatever you have to trace system
calls. Finally, ask you local Solaries guru for help.
Juergen

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder     <schoenw@gaertner.de>     (Tel: +49-531-23873-0)
Gaertner Datensysteme, Hamburger Strasse 273a, 38114 Braunschweig, Germany