Re: load command fails

Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@gaertner.de)
Sat, 5 Jul 1997 20:31:26 +0200

desodea@shannon.tellabs.com (Des O'Dea) said:

Des> The failure I am now getting is a general protection (fatal
Des> runtime error), when it tries to load the dll.

I am sorry, but I can't give you any help here. You have to dig deeper
into this problem yourself because we can't reproduce this
problem. (And even if we could, we would probably have no idea what to
do with it.)
Juergen

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder     <schoenw@gaertner.de>     (Tel: +49-531-23873-0)
Gaertner Datensysteme, Hamburger Strasse 273a, 38114 Braunschweig, Germany