>From desodea Fri Jul 4 13:53:49 1997
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 97 13:53 BST
From: desodea (Des O'Dea)
To: tkined@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Subject: load command fails
Bcc: desodea

Hello,

I am using TCL version 7.6, Tnm Version 4.2, under Windows NT3.51.

I have written a C program which uses Tcl_EvalFile to call a tcl
script.The program works fine.
Because I want to use scotty commands in the tcl script, I need to load the
tnm.dll.
So the first command in my tcl script is:

load c:/tcl/lib/tnm2.1.5/library/tnm.dll

However, the script fails with
interp->result = "couldn't load file "c:\tcl\lib\tnm2.1.5\library\tnm.dll" invalid argument"

If I source the tcl file from the tclsh window it works fine.

I've tried all combinations of file pathname but to no avail.

Des

Des O Dea Tellabs Ltd., Shannon, Co Clare, Rep. Of Ireland
Snr. Test Development Engineer Phone: +353 61 703207
Email: desodea@shannon.tellabs.com Fax : +353 61 703333