Re: tkined missing tools menu on AIX

Programmer Boy (mwegner@openport.com)
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 14:27:03 -0500

We had the exact same problem with our AIX box. I dug a little
deeper but could never understand the problem fully. We did
manage to make Scotty work once on a brand new box with ONLYL Tcl 7.5
and Tk 4.1 installed but when we installed Tcl 7.5/Tk 4.2 somehow
that broke Scotty. So we gave up and are very, very happily using
Scotty on a Solaris 2.5 box.