Re: scotty commands in tk

Ken Sailor (sailor@sask.trlabs.ca)
Fri, 23 May 1997 09:30:18 -0600 (CST)

I'm just starting to write a simple SNMP agent with a windowing front
end. If I've got things right (and it seems to work) you just need to
include the Tnm package as in

#!/usr/local/bin/wish -f

# Load all the packages that make up Tkined. Note, the order is
# important here because the Tkined package initializes the search
# path so that the Tcl modules are found automatically.

package require Tcl 7.5
package require Tk 4.1

package require Tnm 2.1

Ken Sailor sailor@cs.usask.ca
sailor@sask.trlabs.ca

HyperCore Technology Inc. University of Saskatchewan
Senior Software Engineer Adjunct Professor
phone 1-306-668-8218 fax 1-306-668-1944