Re: Re: Problem with scotty

Francois Junique (Francois.Junique@jet.uk)
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 16:53:41 +0100

Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:
> Oops, what a stupid bug! I just wrote a small function which generates
> unique randomized request ids and hacked to code in tnmSnmpTcl.c to
> call this function whenever a request id is needed. This will fix the
> problem in the 2.2.0 release. Many thanks for making me aware of this
> problem.
> Juergen

Thanks for your quick answer.
BTW when is release 2.2.0 supposed to be out?
You were talking sometime ago of after your visit to the conference in
the States. But also of moving to other activities?
And what it will contain? Will it be compatible with TCL8?

Thanks
Francois
'

--
Francois.Junique@jet.uk	                (fj) (4463/1826) (J2/A01)
CODAS division                          Machine Control & Computer Group