RE: Problem with mib tables (solved!)

Andreas Bokeloh (Andreas.Bokeloh@Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE)
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 15:31:47 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,
[...]
>Hi Andreas,
>I might have exactly the right thing for you.
>This is a copy of a mail that I sent some time ago (31 Jan 97) to
>Juergen (from which I didn't get a reply yet).
>Please let me know if it works for you.
>Regards,
>
> Hans
The patches to the file tnmSnmpInst.c from Hans solve the problems I
described earlier. I will do much more testing in the next weeks when
I try to complete my snmp agent ;-)
I suggest that the changes are applied to future versions of scotty.
Thanks to Hans for his help and to everybody who wrote the scotty
package!
Bye, Andreas.
--
Email: Andreas.Bokeloh@Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE