Setting tkined window background color

Charles Owens (owensc@enc.edu)
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 12:55:32 -0500

Howdy Jurgen et al,

How do I set the window background color to white in version 1.4.5 and
later? I've tried everything I could think of but had no luck.

Some time ago you (Jurgen) told me this for version 1.3.4:

> Try adding "tkined*background: white" to your .Xdefaults or add
> a line like "option add Tkined*background white" to
> /usr/local/lib/tkined/site/init.tcl. Both solutions work here
> using tkined-1.3.4.

This doesn't seem to work any more.

Thanks very much,

---
  Charles N. Owens                               Email:  owensc@enc.edu
                                             http://www.enc.edu/~owensc
  Network & Systems Administrator
  Information Technology Services  "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's
  Eastern Nazarene College         best friend.  Inside of a dog it's
                                   too dark to read." - Groucho Marx