Re: animation?

Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@cs.utwente.nl)
Sat, 8 Mar 1997 07:38:13 +0100

Dan Razzell <razzell@cs.ubc.ca> said:

Dan> I suggested this to Juergen about a year ago, and he thought
Dan> he would add it to the next release. In fact it may be there
Dan> now, though perhaps not documented.

You are absolutely right. It is in the code, but not documented
because I do not want to encourage people to play with internals that
might change anytime.
Juergen

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder schoenw@cs.utwente.nl http://www.cs.utwente.nl/~schoenw
Computer Science Department, University of Twente,   (Fax: +31-53-489-3247)