Re: scotty-2.1.5 on Solaris 2.4 compile problems.

Karl L. Kopper (karl@dop.water.ca.gov)
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 13:54:55 -0800 (PST)

> What are problems that you're having?

It complains about the wrong version:

./tkined
version conflict for package "Tcl": have 7.6, need 7.5
while executing
"load /site/lib/tkined1.4.5.so"
("package ifneeded" script)
invoked from within
"package require Tkined 1.4"
(file "./tkined" line 15)

Changing the tkined require lines does not seem to help.

Thanks again,

--Karl