Re: Memory leak in scotty

Paul Fink (pfink@uswest.com)
Wed, 05 Feb 1997 08:49:55 -0600

I have a trap handler that gets pounded on a lot, from 1000 to 2000 traps
an hour. For several reasons I only keep the trap handlers running for
12 hours and then start a new one.

But I don't see any increase in memory usage over that 12 hours.
Are you sure your not creating an new variable with every new trap?

Paul