Re: Getting started guide

Gerd Aschemann (ascheman@informatik.th-darmstadt.de)
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 17:42:21 +0100 (MET)

Mark Newnham wrote:

>Some months ago, I wrote a simple "getting started with tkined"
>guide. I have now completed an HTML version of this document with
>minor revisions. If you would like a copy of this document, please
>let me know and I will mail one to you.
>
>I also have a selection of about 20 tkined xbm icons that I have
>created. These cover items such as HP printers, Cisco routers and
>Hubs. Likewise let me know if you would like them.

For those of you who better like to have it via www/ftp I put it on
our ftp server:

ftp://ftp.informatik.th-darmstadt.de/pub/VS/Mitarbeiter/Aschemann/docs/o=
ther/tkined/mark.newnham

You will find the icons and the "getting started" document as tar.gz
file. Additionally the guide is unpacked in
".../getstart/getstart.html".

--
Gerd Aschemann --- aschemann@Informatik.TH-Darmstadt.de
    Ver=F6ffentlichen hei=DFt Ver=E4ndern (Carmen Thomas)