Re: Help with HP-UX 09.07

mfm@arinc.com
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 11:50:45 -0500

Jim

I'm not an HP-UX Guru but it sounds like your TCLLIBPATH
is not properly set.

Might be something like:

setenv TCLLIBPATH
"/depot/gnu/arch/lib/tkined1.4.4/depot/gnu/arch/lib/tnm.x.x.x"

The mail list posting is:

tkined@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de

Hope this helps

Mike Marek

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Help on linux 2.0.13
Author: Jim Hartwell <jlh@had.horiba.com> at SMTPGATE
Date: 11/19/96 9:58 AM

Hello,

This may sound rather dumb, however, I can't figure out what address
to use to post something to the tkined mail list. I have been having
problems getting tkined to run on a HP-UX 09.07 system using the shared
libraries. When I run tkined I get the following:

& tkined1.4.4
couldn't load file "/depot/gnu/arch/lib/tkined1.4.4.sl": unresolved symbol name
while executing
"load /depot/gnu/arch/lib/tkined1.4.4.sl"
("package ifneeded" script)
invoked from within
"package require Tkined 1.4"
(file "tkined1.4.4" line 12)
&

Do you have any idea about what is causing this or can you at least tell
what the correct procedure is for posting a request to the tkined mailing
list?

Thanks in advance,

Jim Hartwell