Re: Using pager for event notifications.

David Pexticcio (davidp@vortex.bogus.net)
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 12:29:54 +0000 (GMT)

For DEC there is a product from Heroix called "RoboPage" and is available
for NT and Solaris too. It works and that's about it, nothing special
about it. I guess you could call it a mix between minicom and expect!

You might be better off rolling your own for DEC. We use RoboMon and
RoboPage from DEC DU 3.2G though we are thinking about moving it to NT as
we can collect all the stats an insert them directly into a MS SQL server
for our data-warehouse people.

HTH

David