Re: Scotty 2.1.0 configure options

Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@cs.utwente.nl)
Sat, 15 Jun 1996 18:06:49 +0200

Andrew Yoder <ayoder@fore.com> wrote:

> What options do I need to use with configure to let scotty know the
> path to these? I've tried using all of the following options but
> configure still generates a makefile which cannot find my tcl/tk
> distributions:

As usual, "./configure -help" shows the list of options understood by
the ./configure script. Please use the

--with-tcl-config path to the tcl configuration file
--with-tk-config path to the tk configuration file

so define the path to your config files. The configure script tries to
pick up the Tcl/TK configuration from these files. If you install
Tcl/Tk the normal way (without moving things around by hand),
everything should be fine.

Juergen