Re: tkined <-> BONES, etc questions.

Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@cs.utwente.nl)
Fri, 24 May 1996 11:10:57 +0200

Peter Polkinghorne <Peter.Polkinghorne@brunel.ac.uk> wrote:

> Also will the next version of tkined have all the new commands
> documented? Currently ined X where X can be:

> id - obvious
> parent - enclosing group if any
> items - ?
> collapsed - state of group
> members - members of a group
> flash - flash an entity?
> postscript - ?
> points - ?
> dump - ?

I will try to add some of them to the man page. The "ined items"
command is only for internal use (it usually returns the ids of the
canvas items that make up a tkined object). The "ined flash" command
makes an object flashing for the given number of seconds. The "ined
postscript" command returns a PostScript dump for a number of objects
- I am not sure if this really works. The "ined points" command is
again internal (it usually keeps coordinates for network or link
objects) and the "ined dump" command returns a string that can be used
to re-create an objects.

Juergen