RE:SCOTTY TESTSUITE

mark newnham at HZBNO05A MAN - GBGMT000 (mark.newnham@grandmet.co.uk)
Thu, 02 May 1996 12:58:49 EDT

Can you start a tkined session? these errors can normally be
ignored

Mark Newnham
Haagen Dazs
Paris

From: arndt@aorta.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de (Michael Arndt)
Subject: scotty testsuite
To: tkined@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 13:08:33 +0200 (MES)

i m new on this list, so excuse if there are unnecessary questions:
i run scotty-testsuite: what must i change on my system:(Linux
slackware):
thank you for help
micha

clock.test
dns.test
skipping some dns tests (dns not running?)
event.test
http.test
icmp.test
job.test
mib.test
snmp.test

==== snmp-4.1 snmp session binding
==== Contents of test case:

set s [snmp session]
set msg [$s bind "" trap]
$s destroy
set msg

==== Test generated error:
can not connect straps socket: Permission denied

==== snmp-4.2 snmp session binding
==== Contents of test case:

set s [snmp session]
$s bind "" trap foobar

==== snmp-4.3 snmp session binding
==== Contents of test case:

set s [snmp session]
set msg [$s bind "" trap]
$s destroy
set msg

==== Test generated error:
can not connect straps socket: Permission denied

==== snmp-4.4 snmp session binding
==== Contents of test case:

set s [snmp session]
set msg [$s bind "" inform]
$s destroy
set msg
==== Test generated error:
can not connect straps socket: Permission denied

==== snmp-4.5 snmp session binding
==== Contents of test case:

set s [snmp session]
$s bind "" inform foobar

==== snmp-4.6 snmp session binding
==== Contents of test case:

set s [snmp session]
set msg [$s bind "" inform]
$s destroy
set msg

==== Test generated error:
can not connect straps socket: Permission denied
sunrpc.test
using hyperion for sunrpc tests
tcp.test
udp.test
Warning: SNMP agent created based on an unsafe Tcl interpreter!
where can i get safe TCL ?
straps: unable to bind trap socket: Address already in use

--
   | /\ |      Michael Arndt at TAT - Theoretical Astrophysics Tuebingen
   |/--\|      Morgenstelle 10C, 72076 Tuebingen, Tel: +49-7071-29-5922
               e-mail: arndt@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de

What a life !!! All you want is a little happiness And what do you get ??? A few memories and a fat stomac !!! Snoopy

---- End of mail text