Re: Getting Started guide (draft copy)

Charles Owens (owensc@enc.edu)
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 13:45:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, mark newnham at HZBNO05A MAN - GBGMT000 wrote:

> Try this, this is an unzipped enclosure.....
>

> Mark Newnham
> Haagen Dazs
> Paris

Ummmm... but what is the mechanism of your "enclosure" ? I am (and others
too, apparantly) getting just the above message, and nothing else!

When you say "enclosure" I assumed that you meant MIME attachments,which
usually I works fine for me, but now I'm guessing that you aren't using
MIME. Another option would be to uuencode it and paste it into the body of
your message.

I'm looking forward to seeing the draft...

thanks,

---
  Charles Owens					 Email:  owensc@enc.edu
                                       "I read somewhere to learn is to
  Information Technology Services     remember... and I've learned that
  Eastern Nazarene College            we've all forgot..."   - King's X