Re: Problems compiling tkined 1.3.4 on AIX 3.2.5

Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@cs.utwente.nl)
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 15:28:47 +0200

Hi!

queiroz@delos.cna.unicamp.br (Rubens Q. de Almeida - Ramal 8267) wrote:

> I am trying to compile tkined 1.3.4 on an IBM box running
> AIX 3.2.5.
>
> I get the following message:
>
> "stripchart.c", line 151.47: 1506-045 (S)
> Undeclared identifier tk_CanvasTagsOption.
>
> I have tried locating this tk_CanvasTagsOption but couldn't find it in any
> include file.

You are trying to compile tkined-1.3.4 with one of the beta versions
of Tcl7.5/Tk4.1. This does not work out of the box so you will have to
wait for the next version of tkined or to use `good old' Tcl7.4/Tk4.0.
Of course, you can port the code yourself but this would require that
you will solve the tk_CanvasTagsOption puzzle yourself. :-)

Juergen