beast1.0 for ftp (fwd)

Derek Elder (djelder@accessus.net)
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 15:24:33 -0500 (CDT)

:(

Anyone know of another site yet that has this? I can't resolve the name
and get host unreachables trying to trace the IP...

^-Derek Elder (618)-257-2080 - Network Support -^
^-Director - Network Operations (800)-638-6373 - Corporate/Sales -^
^-accessU.S., Inc. Serving the Midwest and South -^
^----------------------------------------------------------------------^

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 09:32:13 +0100
From: Ian Jarrett <etlinjt@etlxdmx.ericsson.se>
To: comp-lang-tcl-announce@uunet.uu.net
Cc: tkined@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Newgroups: comp.lang.tcl, comp.lang.tcl.announce, comp.dcom.net-management,
comp.protocols.snmp
Subject: beast1.0 for ftp

Hi People,

Further to my announcement on April 2nd re:beast, both
expect and scotty together, I have put the binary and
a small readme file up for anonymous ftp from
etlxd10.ericsson.se (ip address 164.48.6.66), as
/pub/Beast1.0.tar.Z. It is a SunOS 4.x binary although
the readme explains how to compile your own port if
needed.

Again, beast is a tcl toolkit combining both the
expect and scotty extensions, allowing network
interrogation and intelligent configuration of nodes.

Regards,

Ian

--
Ian Jarrett, Systems Engineer,	Tel:  +44 (0)1444 256428
Ericsson Data Networks.		Work: etlinjt@etlxdmx.ericsson.se