Re: help

Chris Riley (riley@vntsc.dot.gov)
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 07:31:07 -0500

monfils@montefiore.ulg.ac.be wrote:

> I would like to be able to click on the icon of a network and to make it appear
> in another window.
>
> I tried to do so by modifying the files Tool.tcl and Objects.tcl in every
> possible way and then to recompile tkined. Unfortunately, this doesn't work as
> I expect : it's easy to make a new new window appear on a mouse click, but
> you can't expand your network on it .
> For example, in the procedure Group::expand and Group:: resize ( Objects.tcl)
> , the variable memberitems is empty.

The link object (hand icon) will allow you to open another file in the
same window. By organizing your network groups by files will allow you
to expand groups in different windows. One of the downsides of this
approach is that the entire network can't be monitored vi 1 job

--
*** Always remember that you are unique.  Just like everyone else.