fun little patch for ip_monitor.tcl

afs@slave.ico.olivetti.com
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 10:15:12 +0200

Subject: Re: tkined 1.3.3 & scotty 2.0.0 on unixware
To: schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 09:53:15 +0100 (CDT)
From: "Andrea Fino" <afs@slave.ico.olivetti.com>
Cc: tkined@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de

> afs> I have a question on the new mibtree (Snmp Tree) mib explorer.
> afs> It's look great, but I can't see the Y Scrollbar on its window.
> afs> Of course toggling on/off the corresponding button on Options Menu
> afs> has no effects, too.
> afs> It is a known limit of this release or a problem specific to
> afs> this platform ?
>
> The Y Scrollbar is broken. You will be able to see it if you make the
> browser very large. This will be fixed in the first patch.
>
> Juergen

It's correct.
I notice that commenting the line:

diff -r1.1.1.1 mibtree
194c194
< YScroll $w

---
> #YScroll $w

It works little better. I hope helps (I am sorry but I am a very novice on tcl/tk stuffs..., never written a line :-(()

A similar problem arise in a show table on the X scrollbar. I've seen a better behavior (I mean, clicking off and on the X scroll Menu bottom, the X scroll appears changing the order of:

scrollbar $w.yscroll -orient vertical \ -command "$w.t yview" -relief sunken scrollbar $w.xscroll -orient horizontal \ -command "$w.t xview" -relief sunken text $w.t -wrap none -highlightthickness 0 -setgrid true \ -relief sunken -borderwidth 2 \ -yscrollcommand "$w.yscroll set" \ -xscrollcommand "$w.xscroll set" pack $w.t -side left -padx 2 -pady 2 -fill both -expand true

in output.tcl

--
                      ```
                     (o o)