Re: bugs in install procedure scotty-2.0.0/tkined-1.3.3

John P. Rouillard (rouilj@cs.umb.edu)
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 19:53:50 -0400

Actually it can be done in tkined as well, just set up a binding for the
f.delete function. However, it is still a pain. My guess is that John
O was working with the mwm window manager that provides f.delete'ability
in the window decoration.

In message <199508282225.RAA07126@atto.cs.umn.edu>,
Zbigniew Wieckowski writes:

>> John> There is no way to remove a torn off menu (created by
>> John> selecting the ------- item). You should add a menu item to th
>> John> bottom of the menu to allow the torn off menu to be closed.
>>
>> Tell John Ousterhout to fix this. :-)
>>

>With fvwm as a window manager I am able to just close the menu, but I
>understand there might be problems with twm.
>
>Bishak

>-
>Zbigniew Wieckowski, Department of Computer Science, University of Minnesota
>,
>200 Union St. SE, MN 55455, U.S.A., (612)625-0304, e-mail:wieckows@cs.umn.ed
>-
> What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
>-
-- John
John Rouillard

Senior Systems Administrator IDD Information Services
rouilj@dstar.iddis.com Waltham, MA (617) 890-7227 x337
(617) 487-3937 (Direct)
Senior Systems Consultant (SERL Project) University of Massachusetts at Boston
rouilj@cs.umb.edu (preferred) Boston, MA, (617) 287-6480